The Temple of God mean so much more than a place of worship. This structure has been built twice before and has also been destroyed the call to rebuild is arising again in Israel. That is not the issue it is where it needs to be built. The original foundation is still there and at this very moment is ‘supporting’ the biggest mosque, the Al Aqsa Mosque and the Dome of the Rock on the Temple Mount. The original temple is said to have stood where the Dome of the Rock is standing today.
The group SOS-Israel has started a advertising campaign by putting signs on buses with a image of the third temple and a quite out of Jewish prayer book:
May the Temple be built swiftly in our days.
The Muslims has responded to these ads by throwing the buses with eggs. Even though there are obvious resistance to the Temple being built the group, Our Land of Israel says that the new Temple will be built within a year. Rabbi Volpo says that Israel and millions of Jews are waiting breathlessly for the coming of the messiah and the rebuilding of the temple. Rabbi Volpo also said the following:
“The Arabs and President Obama know that the Temple will be built on the Temple Mount,” …. “Instead of the temporary buildings that are there today.”
Mr. Marzel was quoted saying: “When we reach the end of the Pessah Seder tomorrow night,” … “We’ll say, ‘Next year in a rebuilt Jerusalem.’ What does ‘rebuilt’ mean? It means with the Third temple intact.”
Which resulted in the Palestinians pelting any visitors and non-muslims at the Temple Mount with rocks.
Jerusalem Special Report – The Building of the Third Temple
Andrew has failed to impress in such a long time, after that first wow we have not seen anything worthy until now. Looks like Usher has the touch all of the singers excelled last night. Almost as if he knew exactly what they needed. Andrew Garcia sang Forever by Chris Brown, the only criticism he had from the judges panel was by Simon who said he was a bit boring, mind you not his singing but his personality, I would have to agree but that is just who Andrew is, mellow. These past weeks he became so insecure it is nice to see him smile again, I think things will just get better from here for Andrew.
Andrew Garcia – "Forever" (Chris Brown) – TOP 10 – American Idol
A 15 year old boy that contracted Rift Valley Fever is in ICU and isolation at a Kimberley hospital.
The Is from the Northern Cape and was admitted to hospital last Wednesday.
No one knows yet how the boy was infected but the nube rof people continues to climb as there are now 67 cases of RVF in South Africa. The biggest risk is when working with animal flesh or animals infected. Most humans that are infected is farmers, veterinarians and farm workers.
The virus is also transmitted by mosquitoes.
Lee Dewyze has been the shy one from the start. I have always liked his voice, Lee just never seemed to get out of his shell until now. Wow I don’t know what Usher told him but it worked. I am instantly a fan. All the judges had nothing but praise for him.
ToP 10 – Lee DeWYZe "TReaT HeR LiKe a LaDY" BY CoRNeLiaN BRoTHeRS & SiSTeR RoSe (1971)
1. Friendly fire – isn’t.
2. Recoilless rifles – aren’t.
3. Suppressive fires – won’t.
4. You are not Superman; Marines and fighter pilots take note.
5. A sucking chest wound is Nature’s way of telling you to slow down.
6. If it’s stupid but it works, it isn’t stupid.
7. Try to look unimportant; the enemy may be low on ammo and not want to waste a bullet on you.
8. If at first you don’t succeed, call in an airstrike.
9. If you are forward of your position, your artillery will fall short.
10. Never share a foxhole with anyone braver than yourself.
11. Never go to bed with anyone crazier than yourself.
12. Never forget that your weapon was made by the lowest bidder.
13. If your attack is going really well, it’s an ambush.
14. The enemy diversion you’re ignoring is their main attack.
15. The enemy invariably attacks on two occasions:
* when they’re ready.
* when you’re not.
16. No OPLAN ever survives initial contact.
17. There is no such thing as a perfect plan.
18. Five second fuzes always burn three seconds.
19. There is no such thing as an atheist in a foxhole.
20. A retreating enemy is probably just falling back and regrouping.
21. The important things are always simple; the simple are always hard.
22. The easy way is always mined.
23. Teamwork is essential; it gives the enemy other people to shoot at.
24. Don’t look conspicuous; it draws fire. For this reason, it is not at all uncommon for aircraft carriers to be known as bomb magnets.
25. Never draw fire; it irritates everyone around you.
26. If you are short of everything but the enemy, you are in the combat zone.
27. When you have secured the area, make sure the enemy knows it too.
28. Incoming fire has the right of way.
29. No combat ready unit has ever passed inspection.
30. No inspection ready unit has ever passed combat.
31. If the enemy is within range, so are you.
32. The only thing more accurate than incoming enemy fire is incoming friendly fire.
33. Things which must be shipped together as a set, aren’t.
34. Things that must work together, can’t be carried to the field that way.
35. Radios will fail as soon as you need fire support.
36. Radar tends to fail at night and in bad weather, and especially during both.)
37. Anything you do can get you killed, including nothing.
38. Make it too tough for the enemy to get in, and you won’t be able to get out.
39. Tracers work both ways.
40. If you take more than your fair share of objectives, you will get more than your fair share of objectives to take.
41. When both sides are convinced they’re about to lose, they’re both right.
42. Professional soldiers are predictable; the world is full of dangerous amateurs.
43. Military Intelligence is a contradiction.
44. Fortify your front; you’ll get your rear shot up.
45. Weather ain’t neutral.
46. If you can’t remember, the Claymore is pointed towards you.
47. Air defense motto: shoot ‘em down; sort ‘em out on the ground.
48. ‘Flies high, it dies; low and slow, it’ll go.
49. The Cavalry doesn’t always come to the rescue.
50. Napalm is an area support weapon.
51. Mines are equal opportunity weapons.
52. B-52s are the ultimate close support weapon.
53. Sniper’s motto: reach out and touch someone.
54. Killing for peace is like screwing for virginity.
55. The one item you need is always in short supply.
56. Interchangeable parts aren’t.
57. It’s not the one with your name on it; it’s the one addressed "to whom it may concern" you’ve got to think about.
58. When in doubt, empty your magazine.
59. The side with the simplest uniforms wins.
60. Combat will occur on the ground between two adjoining maps.
61. If the Platoon Sergeant can see you, so can the enemy.
62. Never stand when you can sit, never sit when you can lie down, never stay awake when you can sleep.
63. The most dangerous thing in the world is a Second Lieutenant with a map and a compass.
64. Exceptions prove the rule, and destroy the battle plan.
65. Everything always works in your HQ, everything always fails in the Colonel’s HQ.
66. The enemy never watches until you make a mistake.
67. One enemy soldier is never enough, but two is entirely too many.
68. A clean (and dry) set of BDU’s is a magnet for mud and rain.
69. The worse the weather, the more you are required to be out in it.
70. Whenever you have plenty of ammo, you never miss. Whenever you are low on ammo, you can’t hit the broad side of a barn.
71. The more a weapon costs, the farther you will have to send it away to be repaired.
72. The complexity of a weapon is inversely proportional to the IQ of the weapon’s operator.
73. Field experience is something you don’t get until just after you need it.
74. No matter which way you have to march, its always uphill.
75. If enough data is collected, a board of inquiry can prove anything.
76. For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism. (in boot camp)
77. Airstrikes always overshoot the target, artillery always falls short.
78. When reviewing the radio frequencies that you just wrote down, the most important ones are always illegible.
79. Those who hesitate under fire usually do not end up KIA or WIA.
80. The tough part about being an officer is that the troops don’t know what they want, but they know for certain what they don’t want.
81. To steal information from a person is called plagiarism. To steal information from the enemy is called gathering intelligence.
82. The weapon that usually jams when you need it the most is the M60.
83. The perfect officer for the job will transfer in the day after that billet is filled by someone else.
84. When you have sufficient supplies & ammo, the enemy takes 2 weeks to attack. When you are low on supplies & ammo the enemy decides to attack that night.
85. The newest and least experienced soldier will usually win the Medal of Honor.
86. A Purple Heart just proves that were you smart enough to think of a plan, stupid enough to try it, and lucky enough to survive.
87. Murphy was a grunt.
88. Beer Math –> 2 beers times 37 men equals 49 cases.
89. Body count Math –> 3 guerrillas plus 1 probable plus 2 pigs equals 37 enemies killed in action.
90. The bursting radius of a hand grenade is always one foot greater than your jumping range.
91. All-weather close air support doesn’t work in bad weather.
92. The combat worth of a unit is inversely proportional to the smartness of its outfit and appearance.
93. The crucial round is a dud.
94. Every command which can be misunderstood, will be.
95. There is no such place as a convenient foxhole.
96. Don’t ever be the first, don’t ever be the last and don’t ever volunteer to do anything.
97. If your positions are firmly set and you are prepared to take the enemy assault on, he will bypass you.
98. If your ambush is properly set, the enemy won’t walk into it.
99. If your flank march is going well, the enemy expects you to outflank him.
100. Density of fire increases proportionally to the curiousness of the target.
101. Odd objects attract fire – never lurk behind one.
102. The more stupid the leader is, the more important missions he is ordered to carry out.
103. The self-importance of a superior is inversely proportional to his position in the hierarchy (as is his deviousness and mischievousness).
104. There is always a way, and it usually doesn’t work.
105. Success occurs when no one is looking, failure occurs when the General is watching.
106. The enemy never monitors your radio frequency until you broadcast on an unsecured channel.
107. Whenever you drop your equipment in a fire-fight, your ammo and grenades always fall the farthest away, and your canteen always lands at your feet.
108. As soon as you are served hot chow in the field, it rains.
109. Never tell the Platoon Sergeant you have nothing to do.
110. The seriousness of a wound (in a fire-fight) is inversely proportional to the distance to any form of cover.
111. Walking point = sniper bait.
112. Your bivouac for the night is the spot where you got tired of marching that day.
113. If only one solution can be found for a field problem, then it is usually a stupid solution.
114. All or any of the above combined.
The statement bellow was translated from Afrikaans to English by fromtheold.com so it might contain a few errors.
The Scouts movement (Verkenners Beweging) of South Africa noted with anger the advertisement of Miway where they changed the Afrikaner town from Krugersdorp to Mogale. The advertisement board is between Krugersdorp and Pretoria and thousands of motorists drive past it daily.
It is a well known fact that Krugersdorp’s name has not been changed and that thereis no place like mogale.
The Scouts movement see this advertisement as a insult aimed at Afrikaners, especially in the light that this Advertisement was promoted in Afrikaans.
Paul Kruger the man after which Krugersdorp was named is world renown leader and loved man under the Afrikanervolk. For Miway to spread this lie is not only a insult to Afrikaners but also against Paul Kruger and the Afrikaner history.
The Scouts Movement (Verkenners Beweging) of South Africa insists that Miway remove the sign withing 7 days of their notice as well as put up a apology to Afrikaners and a statement to that Krugersdorp is still Krugersdorp.
The Scouts Movement also wants Miway to pay R110 000 to Paardekraal Feeskommissie’s celebration festival of the 110th existance year of Paardekraal monument in Krugersdorp.
The Paardekraal monument was unveiled by Paul Kruger and he was insulted, therefore amount of R110 000.
I have seen Justin Biebers name pop up here and there over the past year or so, but not being a teenage girl I did not take much notice of it. Until the Nickelodeon’s kids choice awards this weekend, what got my attention was the reaction of the crowd to this young boy. I would have said young man but he’s barely sixteen making him in my eyes still a boy. In 2009 he made his first hit One Time shortly after that his album went platinum. Now on the 23 March 2010 he released his second album My World 2.0 with the song Baby already a hit.
There are rumours going around that this young boy’s head is getting to big since he started working with Usher and hanging out with major artist. Justin has potential and I can see why the girls love him, for his sake I hope the rumours are not true. His songs are really ‘cheesy’ love songs and might be to much for some, personally I don’t like it, I don’t think anyone older than 25 would seriously sit an listen to it more than once. Very few teen stars have staying power, maybe with the right guidance and if his ego doesn’t get in the way Justin might just be one of them.
Justin Bieber – Baby ft. Ludacris
Justin Bieber – Never Let You Go
Last year we wrote about the chip being part of the Health care bill see here
Well in the bill that passed it is right there. Whatever is meant with "implantable medical device".
(g)(1) The Secretary shall establish a national medical device registry (in this subsection referred to as the ‘registry’) to facilitate analysis of postmarket safety and outcomes data on each device that— ‘‘(A) is or has been used in or on a patient; ‘‘(B)and is— ‘‘(i) a class III device; or ‘‘(ii) a class II device that is implantable, life-supporting, or life-sustaining.”
In this old C-span video you will hear the voice of Joe Biden telling John Robersts Chief Justice that "Can a microscopic tag be implanted in a person’s body to track his every movement? There’s actual discussion about that..You will rule on that, mark my words before your 10 year? is over"
Many claim Lindsay Lohan’s career is on a downward path but this "leaked" music video of her new song called "Stuck" might prove them wrong. Acting might of worked out great but a singing career for Lindsay Lohan?
Code Pink tried to arrest (citizens arrest) Carl Rove. Another person seated in the audience also started screaming at Carl Rove. Carl Rove then said "you can get the heck out of here".
"Sarah Maid of Albion" noticed today that the British Home Office Identity and Passport Service replaced the image on their homepage to a Asian male. The native British are slowly being replaced by foreigners and manybelieve this is not by chance but in fact is a systematic removal of their identity as native British people.
Durban, South Africa – A Durban woman was shot in the back through her car’s window and found in the middle of the road by Netcare 911. A man tried to hijack her but he first wanted to break the window with a brick while she was waiting for a turn at the Sydenham and Old Cowie road to drive, the man could not break the window so he took out his gun and shot her.
The car was also found meters away. The woman is currently in hospital.
Rift Valley Fever has spread to the Beaufort district of the Western Cape. It was first detected on the northern border between the western cape and the northern cape after two Jersey cattle died.
The veterinarian that did the tests also got infected with the fever. Government has said that the disease will most likely spread throughout the Karoo and that areas with lush plantations will be most affected because mosquitoes breed there.
Sheep and cattle farmers were advised to not let their live stock close to areas where mosquitoe populations would be dense
The ANC said today that the campaign and the ruling to refer to the "kill the boer" song as hate speech is a "campaign of hatred". Although the words call white Afrikaners rapists and calls for their deaths the ANC refuses to acknowledge that singing to kill another minority that is already under attack does endanger their lives, instead the country’s leading party is inciting further hatred.
It seems that tonight we are one step closer to being the second Zimbabwe case instead of being that rainbow nation that we so often hear about.