On Thursday December the 2nd NASA will discuss an astrobiology finding that they say will impact the search for evidence of extraterrestrial life.
Astrobiology is the study of the origin, evolution, distribution and future of life in the universe.
The news conference will be held at NASA headquarters auditorium the participants are:
- Mary Voytek, director, Astrobiology Program, NASA Headquarters, Washington
- Felisa Wolfe-Simon, NASA astrobiology research fellow, U.S. Geological Survey, Menlo Park, Calif.
- Pamela Conrad, astrobiologist, NASA’s Goddard Space Flight Center, Greenbelt, Md.
- Steven Benner, distinguished fellow, Foundation for Applied Molecular Evolution, Gainesville, Fla.
- James Elser, professor, Arizona State University, Tempe
No one (except off course those that will speak) know what is to be announced except for the fact that is has something to do with the evidence of E.Ts