Is there a silent Genocide in South Africa?
Since the ANC took control more than 3071 farmers and people in rural communities have been murdered. They are mostly white rural farm owners or their families. Now that might not sound l
Since the ANC took control more than 3071 farmers and people in rural communities have been murdered. They are mostly white rural farm owners or their families. Now that might not sound like a lot and I am sure there is way more than that number but the truth or the fact that must be pointed out is that there is a silent genocide in South Africa that the world does not want to acknowledge or even worse, that they dont know about.
The tide has turned for the worse and usually where we would see a few cases of murders, tortures and brutal killings of especially Afrikaans white people living in South Africa the numbers have now gone up drastically. Even leaders of not only political parties but of the government itself is guilty of covering up this genocide that would even make those that mention the thought of genocide labeled as racist.
Just yesterday a white woman was raped by three black police members but as media ethnics have it colour may not be mentioned. Full hype was given for the Jansen case but what about the recent murder of Bianca Warburton by armed black men in a neighbourhood she was helping? For a few years now people have been blogging about the culture genocide and then the political genocide started but now there is proof that there is a full blown genocide happening in South Africa.
First of all, labeling this article as racist is exactly where the problem starts because as we would have it you are not allowed to speak up or mention such things during a genocide but lets not go there straight away. This is news so lets report the facts first.
So, what is genocide? Genocide is the deliberate and systematic destruction, in whole or in part, of an ethnic, racial, religious, or national group.
There is a guy called Gregory H. Stanton and he laid out 8 steps to a genocide that will help us determine if in fact there is a silent genocide of white Afrikaans and especially white Afrikaans farmers and their culture, traditions and even language
1. CLASSIFICATION: This is this first point of a genocide where certain people gets classified as “them”. We’ve heard this a lot in recent years and now especially with people like Julius Malema that blames the “Children of colonialists” and “White racists”. White people have BEE and AA counting against them and today in South Africa you are employed by the colour of your skin.
” All whites are racists”- Dept. Minister Fikile Mbalula
2. SYMBOLIZATION: Whites are often called “colonialists”, “racists” among other things. White people in South Africa usually automatically named as privilaged. Mbeki’s famous words where he said all white people are rich and only that black people can be poor still rings in the ears of many of the 800 000 poor South Africans that live in shacks, they are not qualified for housing because they are white.
“We are going to kill you whites like flies when Mandela dies” – Judge John Motata
3. DEHUMANIZATION: During the 2009 general elections many parties were called “cockroaches” and “snakes”. How many times have we heard in the past year that and also with the Jansen case that “racists must be killed” and Julius Malema saying he has beaten the “colonialists and he will beat their children’s children”. The point of dehumanization is to make the human beings worth less, like animals where their life becomes worth less than the rest of society.
” You must not steal from blacks- rather steal from whites”- Willy Madisha
4. ORGANIZATION: The planned genocide of white people in South Africa has been proven and can be proved again. There is a clear organization of hatred against the white people of South Africa. A few farm murderers was caught and they turned out to be MK vets, this was a few weeks ago. It is also claimed that the farm attacks and some of the attacks in Pretoria are planned well thought out attacks where mostly only a cellphone is stolen and the people brutally murdered.
People were shocked when the Kennedy road mentioned the ANC militia, they did not know that such a thing exists in South Africa but it does and when the Zuma was in court the ANC claimed to have groups in “ditches” waiting for the word and all hell would break lose if Zuma was found guilty. This is documented as well, many newspapers also reported this fact.
“Whites will be threatened with a revolution by black people if the racial quotas are not met”- Jimmy Manji
” I will warn them (whites)- that this will be a revolution by all black people- if you want to unite the people- this is the way to go”- Dept. Minister of Labor Membhathisi Mdladlana
” Unfortunately there are some people you have to drag to heaven because they are heading for danger”- Jimmy Manji on white farmers that refuse to give-up their farms for land grabs
5. POLARIZATION: Extremists drive the groups apart, Hate speech gets broadcasted and propoganda like the fake DA pamphlet that is claimed to be designed by the ANC during the elections or even worse, when Caster Semenya came back Malema blamed white people for not being there.
“Extremists drive the groups apart. Hate groups broadcast polarizing propaganda. Laws may forbid intermarriage or social interaction. Extremist terrorism targets moderates, intimidating and silencing the center. Moderates from the perpetrators’ own group are most able to stop genocide, so are the first to be arrested and killed. Prevention may mean security protection for moderate leaders or assistance to human rights groups. Assets of extremists may be seized, and visas for international travel denied to them. Coups d’état by extremists should be opposed by international sanctions.”
“Whites must watch-out- we will take action and make the country un-governable if they do not get in line quickly”- Gwede Mantasha
6. PREPARATION: Because of the colour of their skin white people in South Africa are clearly marked. There have been many reports from what will happen after the 2010 soccer world cup but that can be assigned as conspiracy so lets quote a part from a ANC manifesto ” The time has come to take the war to the White areas”
We also wrote about the Machetes being sold in Pretoria, a place where there is almost no sugar fields but they sell up to 9000 machetes a month. Then there is evidence of what some may consider a conspiracy theory, many know this as Uhuru or Operation Uhuru the page on wikipedia about this has been deleted but scattered remains are all over the internet and can be found.
” The time has come to take the war to the White areas”- ANC Manifesto
7. EXTERMINATION: In the past year there has been the biggest migration to the Western Cape of white people because they believe it is safer here. More than 3 million people have now fled South Africa and the slow silent genocide is going on. Maybe not a fast Rwanda style genocide but if we look at the facts we can only see whats coming.
” Bring me my Machine Gun ( Umshini Whami)- Jacob Zuma at his rallies
” Kill them- Kill the Amaburu”- Famous song by the ANC and Mandela” Kill the Boer- Kill the Farmer” – Famous slogan by Peter Mokaba
” Let me tell you my friend- I have triumphed over your apartheid regime,- and I will triumph over you again- once and for all”- Julius Malema
” I have beaten the Colonials – and I am going to beat the children of the children of the Colonials”- Julius Malema
8. DENIAL The government blames it on crime
Here are some videos in which the concern is also raised.
Please note this video is not for sensitive viewers