I dont know a lot about this bible version so i will just quote what the company itself says from their bible version. These are parts i found to be interesting:
- The One New Man Bible brings a greater understanding of and appreciation for the power given to believers for their daily walk. The Jewish Roots of Christianity come to life inThe One New Man Bible. Hebrew is a very expressive language, so this translation brings out much of the power that has commonly been omitted from traditional English translations.
- The One New Man Bible will help the Church understand and appreciate its Jewish Roots, and finally recognize that Y’shua (Jesus) was born Jewish, that He grew up Jewish, and that He is the same today as He was then.
- The One New Man Bible has been written to help present day believers move toward God’s perfect plan to create One New Man, bringing Jewish and non-Jewish together.
- Scripture translated with the power and meaning of the original language intact comes alive! One early surprise is in Genesis 12:1 when God does not say “Go” to Abram, but “Get yourself out of here!” Later He tells Moses to order Pharaoh to “Send My people away!” instead of pleading “Let My people go.” These passages are the literal translation from the Hebrew.
- The Torah, the first five books of the One New Man Bible, is divided into weekly readings over the course of a year. These weekly readings coincide with the weekly Scriptures every synagogue in the world will be reading each Sabbath.
- The New Testament of the One New Man Bible was translated into English from the United Bible Society’s Fourth Edition Greek text, which employs Textual Criticism to determine which of the more than five thousand ancient Greek manuscripts of the New Testament were closest to what the authors wrote in the first century.